August 2016 - London to Paris Cycle - Rosalynde Harrison
While you will probably be relaxing over the August bank holiday weekend, Rosalynde Harrison, our Company Secretary and a Trustee of the Monsoon Accessorize Trust, will be cycling to Paris with her son Oscar.
During the two and a half days they will cycle over 200 miles from Ealing via Newhaven and Dieppe to Paris.
Please show your support by sponsoring them via virginmoneygiving.com and all money raised will be shared between 2 worthwhile charities the Trust is supporting:
- Jeevika is helping over 5,000 women in rural India to access hygienic, cost-effective sanitary napkins and also address issues of reproductive health and hygiene.
- Unseen works in partnership with communities, business, governments and other organisations to eradicate slavery in the UK. While there are victims of trafficking, they offer them the safety, hope and choice they deserve.
The Monsoon Accessorize Trust
July 2016 - British 10k London Run
On Sunday, 17 colleagues will be running the Vitality British 10k London Run to raise funds for the Monsoon Accessorize Trust.
You can show your support by going along on the day or sponsoring them (please contact your colleagues directly).
Wishing them all the best of luck!!
- Alexandra Bonsor
- Amy Christophers
- Billy Smith
- Caroline Jackson
- Chloe Eyre
- Florin Popovici
- Grace Hall
- Heather Fox
- Helen Donaldson
- Katherine Sore
- Lily Menadue
- Matthew Dowson
- Nicola Charles
- Olivia Russell
- Rachna Patel
- Rosie Campbell
- Sophie Staples
June 2016 - Lake District – 10 peaks in 10 hours. 18 miles, 2000 metres of ascents.
- I finished in 8:30 hours obviously.
- To raise money for the MS society.
- They run the event annually each June, the do a 5in5 and a 39 mile ultra marathon